With the increasing popularity of Etisalat, users are now having to consider transferring their old credit from one sim card to another. If you’re here reading this, you probably don’t have a clue on how to transfer credit from Etisalat to Etisalat. But don’t worry, because I’m about to uncover for you three ways to do just that!
Follow these simple steps to share Etisalat mobile credit between numbers. Neither prepaid nor postpaid customers are restricted from using this service. Locally as well as internationally, there are a few methods of transferring funds.
- The first thing you need to do is ensure that your account balance is sufficient. In order to transfer credit, you need a balance of at least AED 1.
- Furthermore, you must ensure that the number to which you are transferring the credit is an Etisalat one. You may need to ask the person for their Etisalat mobile number if you don’t know it before transferring credit.
Is it possible to transfer Etisalat credits via SMS?
Here are the steps to transferring credit from one Etisalat number to another:
- On your phone, dial *100#.
- Share credit by selecting the option.
- Choose the amount of credit you would like to transfer and enter the phone number you want to transfer it to.
- If you enter the last four digits of your ID or your PIN code, you can click OK or enter.
Note: Each customer may make a maximum of 5 transfers a day and cannot transfer more than AED 100 per day. There is an additional charge of AED 1 per transaction.
How to Transfer Etisalat Credit Through Customer Care Call?
- Alternately, you can call the customer service line at 100 and ask someone to transfer the money for you.
- Customers will be asked for their details such as name, address, and sender’s phone number.
- Along with the amount to be transferred, they will request the recipient’s information, such as name, address, and mobile number.
International Credit Transfer
If you want to transfer credit internationally, simply dial 100[country code][mobilenumber]*[amount]# from your cell phone and press send. The transaction will be notified by text message once it has been completed.
For iOS Devices
By entering the recipient’s phone number and the amount you wish to share, you can transfer credit amounts using the eim app on your iOS device.
Maximum and Minimum Transfer Limits
- A minimum of 2 AED per day
- The maximum daily rate is 150 AED
- Minimum of 2 AED per day
- 150 AED maximum per day
- Per month, 500 AED is the maximum
As a result, Etisalat has streamlined the processes for crediting accounts to other Etisalat accounts. The maximum amount you can send from one line to another is now N100,000. As soon as the money is sent, the recipient’s account is debited and the senders are credited.
Mobile Money is Etisalat’s vision to make money transfers and receipts more convenient for their customers.