Qiwa is an online platform that can be used by the residents of Saudi Arabia to avail various government services. The platform has been developed by the Ministry of Interior and is available on desktop and mobile devices. The users can register on the platform to access various government services offered on the website.
Qiwa platform official Majed Al-Hedayan says Qiwa promotes national and foreign investment as well as partnerships between the public and private sectors to achieve the goal of diversification in Vision 2030.
Procedure of Registration on Qiwa Platform
Absher accounts must be active for Qiwa registration. Below are the steps to take;
- Go to the Qiwa website
- Please enter your Iqama number.
- From the list of options, select your Date of Birth.
- Using the mobile number you registered in Absher, enter the verification code sent to you.
- After clicking on the sign-up button, you’ll be asked to enter your email address and create your Qiwa password.
- Continue on the next page;
- Enter your mobile number to register on the Qiwa platform.
- Click on “Send” to send the message.
- Your confirmation code will be sent to the same mobile number as your email address.
- Qiwa has successfully registered you.
- Upon loading your data into the system, you will have access to the platform.
Services Available on Qiwa Platform:
The following services are available on the Qiwa platform:
- ATM Card Request
- E-statement Request
- Account Information Request
- Credit Card Request
- Bill Payment Request
- Saudi Arabia Visa Request
The registration process is quite simple and easy to get started. The first step requires you to fill in the relevant details about yourself, including the type of job you are applying for, your experience, and the country in which you’re currently residing. After giving all the information, you have to deposit a fee of five hundred riyals before you can be registered as an applicant.