If you live in Saudi Arabia, then you are probably familiar with the term Absher. If not, continue reading if you want to learn more about this term. It is primarily intended for expatriates residing in Saudi Arabia, yet it is now launching an e-service portal. As a result of this promotion, government services can now be accessed via the Internet by the country’s ministry of interior.
It is about how to update your mobile number in Absher if you live in Saudi Arabia and are using Asher services. The following steps provide a detailed explanation of how to change a mobile number in Absher.
How to Change Mobile Number in Absher?
It is possible to update your mobile number in Absher via two different methods.
Change Mobile Number Through Absher
Follow this method to easily change your mobile number on Absher, using its e-service portal, if you want to change your phone number and still have your previous device.
- Using the phone number and name associated with your Absher account, log in to your account.
- Then, select the icon that has three dots, which is located at the top-right corner of your screen.
- Click on the Edit button in the top-left corner of the User Information tab to edit your user information.
- After you have entered your new phone number carefully into the site, press Save once you are finished.
- You will then receive a confirmation message saying that your account’s information has been successfully updated.
Change Number Through the Absher Self Service Kiosk
- When your previously registered number is no longer available, you will need to use this method.
- Search the internet for the nearest Absher Kiosk Machine and go there as soon as possible.
- The following steps can be completed in your preferred language, which is English in our case.
- Complete the field with your ten-digit Iqama Number carefully and press Update Mobile.
- Now you have to provide your left and right index finger biometrics to verify your identity.
- Your new telephone number will be requested after this step has been completed and confirmed.
After you complete this, you will receive a message with an OTP on your new number, which needs to be entered into the machine. After pressing finish, you can now change your phone number on Absher’s service portal.
How to Change Mobile Number and Email in MOI E-Service?
How to Register in Absher Portal?
Your phone number and other essential details are all you need to register on the Absher e-service portal. In case you need to change your phone number for some reason, what will you do? As a result, there are two main approaches to make these changes quickly and easily in such a circumstance.
- Log in to your online banking account.
- Choose “Absher Activation” from the list.
- This page displays your personal information such as your Iqama number and registered mobile number. Check it.
- Activate Absher by selecting “Activate”.
Yes, it is really as simple as that! Follow through our simple to-do guide, pick your approach depending upon the availability of your previous phone number and change your mobile number on the Absher e-service portal with minimum effort and inconvenience.
All Eligible Iqama Professions for Family Visa in Saudi Arabia